Friday, May 18, 2012

Bummer...

Wednesday
So the day started out just fine, I only got half of my workout in (Joe and i are attempting P90X which goes good some weeks and is lacking other weeks) because Kyra was wanting all of my attention.  I enjoyed getting all of Kyra's summer clothes out in the morning (thanks to my Aunt Kristy she has plenty of clothes for every season) and I put away her warmer clothes.  Then I got a call from Joe that he was leaving work and coming home for a nap....an hour later he called back stuck in the Joann's parking lot because his car died.  So I loaded up the babies and headed over to Joann's to save him.  We tried jumping his car even though we were pretty sure that wasnt the problem and decided to leave the car there and take care of it later because joe had a meeting to get to.  we returned later that night and towed it to the apt for our neighbor(who happens to be a mechanic) to check out and then onto Hayes, our mechanic.  So for the first time I towed a car.  In the mean time we got more bad news at home when i tried out my brand new serger which decided to not work (heard the engine but the needles didn't make any attempt to go).  So along with a dead car we have to take back a serger and exchange it for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment