Friday, May 11, 2012

Let's give this a try

So I figured I would give this whole blog thing a try, after all I do like to occasionally look other friends blogs to see whats going on in their lives maybe other people would like to do the same with mine.  Currently I have my hands full with 2 cute little babies, my own Kyra and my good friend Sarah's little girl Saide.  Its cute to see how much Kyra loves Saide...or at least being able to pester a smaller baby (Saide is about 2 months old and Kyra is 9).
One funny observation about Kyra is that she has NEVER liked pacifiers, however when Little Pacifier Sucking Saide comes over Kyra has found a liking for them.  She especially likes to steal the pacifier that Saide is sucking and put it in her own mouth, which frequently ends with a crying Saide.

Occassionally I will get other things done besides watching these 2, today is a bread making day (white sandwich bread with some oat bran added), and hopefully I will have the chance to do some P90X Yoga and sew some of the quilt I am making for Kyra. We will see how far I get...



No comments:

Post a Comment